Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Short horror story

Short horror story

WALT: Write 110 words in 10 minutes.

I enjoy writing 110 words because it helps me become better at writing.


One day in a small neighborhood there lived a boy named kleo. You're going to spend the week at your grandma's house. So get packing! Kleos' mom said with no stutter or slight mumble.. Ohhhh.. Okay, kleo said while packing his things..


They drove to his grandma's house that just lived right down the road. Welp, here we are. Said Kleos mom. Ooohhhh whats the time mom? 4:15 said his grandma who was standing right outside the front door. Ahhh Kleo sighed while looking at the mailbox which happened to be right where his grandma was standing..


Have a nice week Kleo's mom said while looking at him through the driver's mirror... Okayyy I guess I'll just stand outside.. Kleo replied. Kleo looked at the front door but didn't see his grandma. He tilted his head and saw a slight glimpse of his grandma's face. 


Kleo opened the door and stood outside. Come on in kleo! Kleos' mom drove off.. Kleo thought for a second and started walking inside.. Good to see you smiling, his grandma said. Kleo thought to himself.. I'm getting out of here tonight.. Your room is downstairs when you need it Kleos grandma said. DoWnStAiRs?? Kleo thought to himself. 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Rollan your buddy Cyris here. I really enjoyed your short horror story it was really cool,interesting and fun to read.
    Awsome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Rollin my name is Shay I am a year 8 student from Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blog post about a Short Horror Story. My class and I once did something very similar. We had to write exactly one hundred words, we didn't have a time limit so when we finished writing one hundred words we would have to carry on with some other work and wait for the others to finish. When I had to write my hundred word story I found it hard to get to hundred words.

    Did you find it frustrating to write one hundred and ten words?

    ReplyDelete